Two-year-old accidentally bites into a chilli and dies

Two-year-old accidentally bites into a chilli and dies

Speed News Desk

In a rare unfortunate event, a two-year-old girl passed away after having accidentally bitten into a chilli. Despite being administered medical aid, she succumbed to respiratory failure.

According to the autopsy reports, the toddler's death was caused by gastric fluids seeping into the respiratory tract. The little girl vomited several times, as a result of which fluids entered the wind pipe, choking her.

Even though the girl was revived by doctors at a local hospital, she passed away within 24 hours, reported TOI.

This bizarre incident took place a couple of months ago, and has now made its way into the Medico-Legal Journal because of the unique circumstances of the case.

Speed News Desk